Monday, May 31, 2021

General Hospital 6-1-21

General Hospital 6-1-21 Full episode GH 1st June 2021

3 comments:

  1. Has anyone else had problems viewing GH May 2021 Episodes? I was able 2 watch the beginning of May but after that the video just spins. I get nothing til Jun 2, 21. Missed all of Maxi's Birth in the woods!!! HELP!!! THANX BOB 4 ALL THE TIME U PUT INTO HELPING US UNFORTUNATE SOULS WHO GET BEHIND!
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m having problems watching them as well and also the old y&r episodes 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Klod has worked sooo Hard 2 give access 2 the World of Soap Fans! I used 2 watch several. My 2 Favz were GH & Y&L. I couldn't keep up, so have been following GH. I've not seen any comments recently from Wonderful Bob. I don't think he is seeing this, & wish I could get contact info 4 Bob. If U have any ideas or hear how to watch certain epis, Plz contact Me. I will do the same!
      Have a Day!!!🙂

      Delete