Hello! Please fix August 27th-31st and all of September's videos, I was finally catching up but now they are not working. I really appreciate you for having these up for me to catch back up!!!!
I don't know if Bob is responding to comments on these videos any more. I've been trying to get his attention for months now. I have a lot of the episodes that won't load, but I'm missing others. I'd be happy to share what I have with Bob, if I could just get his attention. :)
I think Bob is focusing on current episodes, plus he’s also uploading other soaps. He DID finally respond to my question when I asked it on the more recent episodes. But it was not encouraging. He didn’t have an answer as to when (or if) he will get back to these older ones.
Hello! Please fix August 27th-31st and all of September's videos, I was finally catching up but now they are not working. I really appreciate you for having these up for me to catch back up!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if Bob is responding to comments on these videos any more. I've been trying to get his attention for months now. I have a lot of the episodes that won't load, but I'm missing others. I'd be happy to share what I have with Bob, if I could just get his attention. :)
DeleteWonder what happened 😔
DeleteI think Bob is focusing on current episodes, plus he’s also uploading other soaps. He DID finally respond to my question when I asked it on the more recent episodes. But it was not encouraging. He didn’t have an answer as to when (or if) he will get back to these older ones.
DeleteSame issue here! Thanks, Bob!
ReplyDeleteBring back general hospital 9 8 2021 video
ReplyDelete