Thursday, December 12, 2019

General Hospital 12-12-19 Full episode

General Hospital 12-12-19 Full episode GH 12th December 2019



3 comments:

  1. Bob, Thanks for uploading GH. I am trying to watch old episodes and just have a black screen. Can you tell me if there is a trick to opening them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The videos were deleted. But now a different working video has appeared on the top of the pages.

      Delete
    2. This one still isn't working. Bob, I would like to contact you - I have many episodes I've recorded myself, and would be willing to share them. I've noticed there are many episodes from 2019-2021 that don't load, but I have my own copies, if you no longer have them. I have a gap between October 20, 2020 - June 2021, but I have just about all of the rest of the last 3 years, and many prior to that, as well. But I don't know how to reach you. I can be reached at: nocoords@yahoo.com

      Delete