Bob, thanks for making second blog site. All the episodes are blank(just the black rectangle - no play button) Can you tell me the trick to get them to play?
Bob I am so stoked that you made a 2nd site because I was only caught up thru Dec 18! So thank you a million times over! And if it happens again, I really hope you make a third and fourth and fifth.... actually, I hope you just won't have to!!
Bob, thanks for making second blog site.
ReplyDeleteAll the episodes are blank(just the black rectangle - no play button) Can you tell me the trick to get them to play?
You need to update your browser or install a different browser. What operating system and browser version is on your device?
DeleteBob I am so stoked that you made a 2nd site because I was only caught up thru Dec 18! So thank you a million times over! And if it happens again, I really hope you make a third and fourth and fifth.... actually, I hope you just won't have to!!
ReplyDelete